INDIANXT2017 - 11TH ANNUAL MEGATRENDS ROUNDTABLE
Megatrends research is an important tool to decipher the immediate future of product, brands, opinions and policies. Megatrends are the emergent changes in the society that are going to affect everything and everyone. These are the paradigm shifts happening at the intersection of cultural, social, economic, political, technological, regulatory and market forces. Megatrends understanding can help all sectors of people-facing organizations in preparing a scenario and a co-created vision for future.
IndiaNXT is a round table conference set-up (no speakers, collaborative synthesis) to enable participants to embrace Megatrend thinking (focused on India) and discover potentialities for brands/products/services/policies in 3-5 years in future. IndiaNXT 2017, in its 11th year, discusses & co-creates megatrends to map the 'next big thing' for your business.
WHAT ARE THE KEY TAKEAWAYS OF THE ROUND TABLE?
* Concentrated insights from experts of trend-setting industries
* Learn the current Megatrends from Turian Labs for 2017
* Share and absorb insights from other industry peers in a creative environment
* Get an exclusive summary of all key presentations
* Network with cross-industry future-focused crème de la crème fellow participants
It will help the participants:
* Evolve a better direction for innovation for the Indian market
* Understand the emerging consumers
* Understand employees better; recruit better
* Align the brand and brand message to new consumers
* Bring refreshing change in service quality
* Bring fresh and original inspirations in design
STARTUPS: Know your future customer. Spruce up your business plan
BRANDS : How to recraft brand values for better loyalty in the times to come
EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS: Understand the mind of millennial. Re-craft.
PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS: Understand the public opinion ahead of time.
CXOs: Get rich set of clues to tweak your strategic plan for the coming times. -
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners, Social leaders, Business Strategists, Startup founders, Product Planners, Designers, Entrepreneurs, Design researchers, Brand leaders, Consumer R&D heads, people in media & advertising.
In the past, participants have been from wide ranging industries and institutions, including Volkswagen, Samsung, LG, Hitachi, Decathlon, Maruti-Suzuki, Tata Motors, Eicher, Tanishq, Symrise, Steelcase, Future Group, Godrej, Titan Watches, VIP Luggage, TI Cycles, Unilever, ITC LifeStyle, P&G, LO'real, Reckitt & Benckiser, Nokia, Reliance Communications, JK group, Financial Express, WeSchool, NID-Ahmedabad, IDC-IIT Mumbai, NIFT Delhi, Copenhagen Institute of Future Studies & HPCL.