One hour | Feb 15 | No Entry Fee
India is a complex country and understanding its people as a human resource or as consumers, can be a daunting task. Rapidly changing lifestyles and aspirations add to this complexity further. Conventional market research does not grasp these facets well. Design Research uses projective techniques drawn from anthropology and sociology study people and their interactions to build business insights. Turian Labs team is engaged in decoding India Insights using Design Research methods for more than a decade. Come and join an interactive session (free of cost, but with pre-registration) on building key anchors and insights for the emerging consumers in India.
The session is a part of India-Design-Show at Make-in-India Week and it will be facilitated by Manoj Kothari with discussion on case-studies by Turian Labs – followed by a short hands-on exercise on extracting insights using Design Methods crafted for India.
1. Understanding historical influences & the mind of the modern Indian
2. Going beyond the voice-of-customers - Ethnography & other projective techniques
3. Using Megatrends for Future Insights
4. Applying the insights for new segmentation (Intentiability) of Indian consumers
Who should attend:
1. Executives from the organizations planning to Make-in-India
2. Business Strategists/CXOs of consumer facing organizations
3. Practicing designers interested in Design Research
4. Academia- to learn the cutting edge of Design Methods